Welcome to Phases of the Moonblossom! I'm an artist, painter, and sign maker.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stella Luna

When I'm working at my client's house, I always look forward to
taking their dog out for a walk.  First we walk up the long drive.
She's a Portuguese Water Dog so she's always attracted to water.
She always likes to stand in a puddle and have a drink. 
Even if the water's muddy, she doesn't mind.
Then we walk back to the Lake side of the house....
...and have a look at the Lake.
Stella likes to look at the Lake with me.  It's beautiful and relaxing.


Stella's a cute doggy!  She's royalty.  She has a distant relative
in the White House!
I love when she looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes.
Next, we go inside and she has a bite to eat.
Then she sits on her bed and chews her rawhide.
I let her chew for awhile before she has to go back in her crate.

Then I go back to working on a project in the house. 
If I'm finished for the day, I go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment