Welcome to Phases of the Moonblossom! I'm an artist, painter, and sign maker.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Painting Eric Clapton's Fool Guitar - Phase Six

Thank you for joining me as I continue painting my version of Eric Clapton's "Fool" guitar.

Ah, yes.  Red.  One of my favorite colors.....



















Painting the angel's hair.


It is said that the artist's depiction of the angel's curly hair was based on Eric Clapton's perm at the time (1967).


















Straight hair or curly hair, Clapton is hot!!!!


Now that the red paint is mixed, I'll add it to the psychedelic rainbow.....


.....and start painting the flames of hellfire.
















While I'm at it, I'll add red to the headstock.


Shades of orange are added to the rainbow....


Orange is added to the flames.....


Clapton playing the Fool.



No comments:

Post a Comment